29 de mar. de 2013

technology

Transcript and translation: technology 

 






  1. Ich finde Internet und Computer total super. Ich schreibe jeden Tag E-Mails an meine Freunde im Ausland. Ich mache auch meine Hausaufgaben am Computer. Das ist sehr nützlich.
    I find internet and computers really great. I write emails every day to my friends abroad. I also do my homework on the computer. That’s very useful.
  2. Ich spiele den ganzen Tag Computer. Oft gehe ich erst sehr spät ins Bett und bin dann in der Schule müde.
    I play all day long on the computer. Often I go to bed very late and then I’m tired at school.
  3. Ich liebe mein Handy. Es ist sehr praktisch, weil man zum Beispiel im Park telefonieren kann.
    I love my mobile phone. It’s very practical, as you can talk on the phone in the park, for example.
  4. Ich mag Computer nicht. Technik ist doof. Ich lese lieber ein Buch.
    I don’t like computers. Technology is stupid. I prefer to read a book.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário